Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Well, ya can run, but ya can't hide Steph!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

...and I see some familiar faces too...Dawnie, Pat and Howie...you sure move fassssst LOL.

Looks like this is gonna be another fun place to hang out.

Congratters Steph...

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hi Skippy, thanks for dropping by. Next time you do one of your ebook covers, please share it with us [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    IP

for the welcome Steph. I think this is gonna be really neat and I have another cover up to go with "Elaine" now if you wanna take a peek [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://www.writers-exchange.com/epublishing/staff.htm

...and Elaine is getting some good reviews now too so more work for me...I hope [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

That's pretty exciting to see your e-book cover done in PI Skippy. It looks fantastic, and I see you have an new one too. For those of you who don't know Skippy, click the link and scroll down to see covers by Kym Jones.

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    IP

...I like your new illustration! You need to toot your own horn more often and show us what you're doing! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PI Pages
    Pat's Place
    IP

I'm here, too! This looks like a great place! Look at all these Texans! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

Why thankee Miss Pat and welcome TM [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

IP