Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xara Menu Maker

Hello,

I just purchased the Xara Menu Maker. I wanted to unlock it so I can use it. But I cant find anywhere that says this unlock code.

When I try to click on "create a new unlock code" it takes me to a page to purchase the product, which I have already purchased. So what do I do now? I dont want to buy it twice.

Claudia

somehow it finally took me to the right page this time... and I used the unlock code. But now, whenever I try to click on the various menu things on the program to make the navigation buttons, it says they will be available when I download the template packet or get the CD. I already BOUGHT the program, so how come I cant use it? I downloaded everything also.

Hi Claudia,

There is a message from Andrew here menu maker templates that explains how to download the template packet.

Have fun!

Mickie

thanks Mickie I really appreciate it and it worked

When downloading the Xara Menu Maker I noticed it kept saying something about Dreamweaver.

I just recently bought the Dreamweaver program and I am wondering what this Xara Menu Maker has to do with Dreamweaver?

Claudia