Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi
    I filled a oval with grass texture from corel cd tiles and then used the smear to pull the grass blades up. Fun to smear icing with too. I can make my cupcakes look like they never do in real life.

Does anyone know a easy way to make a fur texture? I tried to alter some of the cavemen's clothes with the eye candy fur settings but it didn't work well.

Thanks
    cheryl
    IP

Hi
    I filled a oval with grass texture from corel cd tiles and then used the smear to pull the grass blades up. Fun to smear icing with too. I can make my cupcakes look like they never do in real life.

Does anyone know a easy way to make a fur texture? I tried to alter some of the cavemen's clothes with the eye candy fur settings but it didn't work well.

Thanks
    cheryl
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheryl:
    Thanks
    cheryl<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a brush that *may* provide support for this. Check the settings in the screenshot. It's far from perfect but with some experimentation and some smearing, you may get something useful.

If you absolutely need fur, check out ZBrush (http://www.pixologic.com/). They have a great fur-brush.

Cliff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fur.gif 
Views:	1658 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	10679  
    Cliff
    IP

Thanks Cliff for help. The screenshot made it very clear to me. I think I will be in my brush box a while.

Cheryl
    IP