... that bugs me with the design, Jens.

The renderings are superb and the egg cup, spoon and vase combo design is amazing...

... but I think that the salt and pepper shakers look too much alike. From a practical point of view it is easy to get them mixed-up and from a design point of view - a bit boring. If you which to keep both the salt and the pepper in chrome - perhaps you could come up with something, so you can tell them apart?

What bugs me the most, though, is that the S/P holder and the eggcup have the excact same shape. I think it is brilliant that you can get such different uses out of the same shape but don't you think it will look a bit static on the table?

The different holders being stackable - is that really important? You still have to keep the shakers somewhere? Why not just keep them in their own unique (but complementing) holder?

Why not try to work the idea of the original shakers (from a couple of months ago) into this one, somehow?

The eggcup design is absolutely wild! I love it!

Are you sure that the egg cup design will work in real life also? Eggs come in different sizes: regular, large, extra large...

...will they all work in the standard sized whole?

Perhaps, I'm just being neurotic? Perhaps I just need some more coffee! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It is always nice to see your superb work, Jens!

Risto

diri@videotron.ca