Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Again, zoomed into 1600%, at the top left corner of the same image, but showing that a 10x10px square shape has been "snapped" into perfect alignment along the cross corner of 2 Guides. -- and i repeatedly moved the square all over the document and back into this position, without any hassle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guides.gif 
Views:	188 
Size:	2.5 KB 
ID:	19224  
    IP

Thank you Mark, I really appreciate your efforts!
    Yes, it's weird that you don't seem to have to same problems and I think for a while and maybe for always we will never find out why LOL
    But I can live with it though, because now I create the shape first and then I pull out the guides and then they snap perfectly. It's just that I wanted to know, why it doesn't work the other way around for me.

Thanks again Mark [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

No problem Guassian... glad if i was at least SOME kind of help. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP

I don't know if this will help. I've got the same problem too. But I noticed it happens on a lower pixel setting (150dpi or less). Anything above that I have less problems with the snap to guides but sometimes its there. Could this be an unaddressed bug in PS?
    IP