Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just got an email from ulead last night telling me Cool3D 3.5 was out, So I upgraded and fooled around with it. It has a new module with it called "EnVector" which exports 3D in vector.swf. I've noticed that the file size is HUGE! 1.6 meg. for a 20 frame swf is way too big, maybe I'm doing something wrong...We'll See. BTW, Yeah Thomas, I'd guess that makes me a sucker. I believe very strongly in Ulead products just as I do Xara Products. I also use Macromedia Flash 5.0, Corel Draw 9 and PhotoPaint 9,A whole crapload of Microsoft products, Adobe PhotoShop 6.0,WinZip 8.0 and about a hundred other products that have all been paid for and registered... Looks Like I'm REALLY LAME to you huh? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

I just got an email from ulead last night telling me Cool3D 3.5 was out, So I upgraded and fooled around with it. It has a new module with it called "EnVector" which exports 3D in vector.swf. I've noticed that the file size is HUGE! 1.6 meg. for a 20 frame swf is way too big, maybe I'm doing something wrong...We'll See. BTW, Yeah Thomas, I'd guess that makes me a sucker. I believe very strongly in Ulead products just as I do Xara Products. I also use Macromedia Flash 5.0, Corel Draw 9 and PhotoPaint 9,A whole crapload of Microsoft products, Adobe PhotoShop 6.0,WinZip 8.0 and about a hundred other products that have all been paid for and registered... Looks Like I'm REALLY LAME to you huh? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

Hi, Unholy..
    I haven't tried the cool3d upgrade. Maybe I should.
    I lived in St. Louis until '91. Where in Mo you from?

Why don't you post a graphic made with C3D here or at the Photoimpact bulletin boards? Might help to get things moving a bit?

http://www.photoimpactzone.com
    IP

Hi Kelly,
    To be honest I haven't played with it much more. I bought Illustrator 10, Fireworks and Dreamweaver 4 and Homesite 5 right after I upgraded plus I'm still trying to learn PhotoShop 6. So much to learn....So little time! heh! I'll get back to Cool3D sometime as my software habit now has me broke [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] . I live in Saint Joseph right north of Kansas City about 56 miles. I'm a native Coloradan who was headed for California, I musta made a wrong turn!?!?! lol
    C-Ya,
    Jeff
    IP

Hey, Unholy:

You may want to post your COOL 3D creation as part of our COOL 3D/PhotoImpact Showdown contest.

http://www.ulead.com/events/contest/runme.htm

Michelle
    Ulead
    IP

Hi Michelle,
    Welcome to Talk Graphics! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Just wanted to say Thank You to you and the others @ Ulead for some great software! I Use everything from PhotoImpact 6.0 to your Menu Applet 1.0. As for the contest maybe next time, I'm still learning, but I WILL get there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

C-Ya,
    Jeff
    IP