Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I was trying to find more information about MM supporting a link in a sub directory from the root when I came upon a question that was never answered.

Can Menu Maker support a link that is in a subdirectory while it (the menu) sits in the root directory?

Thanks for advice~
    Meia

I was trying to find more information about MM supporting a link in a sub directory from the root when I came upon a question that was never answered.

Can Menu Maker support a link that is in a subdirectory while it (the menu) sits in the root directory?

Thanks for advice~
    Meia

Yes MM can do dat... That is what the graphics directory is for...

Well I don't know what I am not doing.

I have the index in the root of course.

The desire is to have a folder called web and put everything except the index page in the web file folder.

When I create a MM menu I put it in the folder called web.
    The graphics to the menu go into their folder called graphics.

When I do that I cannot see the menu on the index page.

If I put the MM menu in the root then I can view the index page but not the pages I put in the file called web.

It seems if the index page is apart from the other web pages the MM menu will not read both.

How can I get it to read both the index page in the root directory and the rest of the web pages in the web folder directory. I would like the MM menu in the web folder directory too.

Totally confused~
    Meia

Hi Meia,

If the graphics folder is a subset of the web folder it is easy... If you want the graphics folder to be on the same level as the web folder you have to tell the broswer to go back to the root directory, then down into the graphics directory by placing ../graphics as your call instead of graphics.

Hopefully you understood that...