Geez Richard... I dunno... books... hmmm... I would use the money to be spent on your books and get a second video card and monitor... a dual setup is the only way to go... this way you can have an updated tutorial on one screen and be practicing on the other... also, when you get things going you have the browser open on one and the editor on the other... it's the only way to go, and as for info... the web is full of great stuff... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

but, for those times ya wanna sit back in the ol tub and read, well I have found the Smart Computing learning series magazines to be very informative... in particular Volume 7 issue 4... It's title was Super Web Tips this issue really went into the basics of web design.... from step by step basic coding to how to code preloading graphics, CSS, right on through to adding shopping carts, BB's and more... really a terrific issue this was...

These Smart Computing mags are pretty good for my liking anyhoo... but, as I have indicated, the web is full of info... go Google and explore [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Have fun eh, and let us know what ya find.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

TTYS [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

hi there
how are you</p>