Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I was wondering if it is possible to distort a drawing with perspectiveand then have the fills also move with the distortion? I am doing buildings and it is easy enought to put brick patterns in the drawing but them impossible to apply the perspective effect unless the fills are removed. After the perspective effect has been applied the fills look undistorted. Is ther a way to remedy this?
    IP

I was wondering if it is possible to distort a drawing with perspectiveand then have the fills also move with the distortion? I am doing buildings and it is easy enought to put brick patterns in the drawing but them impossible to apply the perspective effect unless the fills are removed. After the perspective effect has been applied the fills look undistorted. Is ther a way to remedy this?
    IP

The Draw engine does not distort bitmaps, one thing Xara X has over Draw http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

I would try this method

Copy the perspective curve to Photopaint

Use it as a template to freehand perspective distort a filled rectangle photopaint object

Move the bitmap object back into Draw

Powerclip the bitmap inside the curve that matches the perspective.

For vectors it is much easier, create the vector you want to use as a fill, perspective distort as the curve you want to fill, powerclip the fill object inside the curve. Please see my post on 24th April titled "anyone want to know.."

HTH

Peter

The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

that is corel problem

but if you do simple things as bricks
    you can also build it from rectangles
    and perspective as objects group
    IP