Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've been having problem with the navbar menus in the Saber theme. I tried to set up three buttons on the left side of the site. The first button always stays in the mouse over position. I tried 4 buttons, and the problem fixed itself. How do I make 3 buttons work?

I've been having problem with the navbar menus in the Saber theme. I tried to set up three buttons on the left side of the site. The first button always stays in the mouse over position. I tried 4 buttons, and the problem fixed itself. How do I make 3 buttons work?

I tried it again with 4, and this time the first button is stuck in the mouseover position. I guess I had a fluke earlier when it worked with 4 and not 3 buttons.

I'm not sure if this is relevant but if a button on a page refers to that same page it will show its "mouse over" colour. If you use one nav bar for a suite of pages it is quite likely that there will be a self-referencing button. That is just the way it is.
    Have a look at http://www.churchard.pwp.blueyonder....xcursions.html and go through the monthly excursions and you will see that the relevant button is always on.
    Hope this is relevant.
    Geology in the Bristol Area
    www.wega.org.uk
    Walking in the Auvergne
    www.churchard.com

No, that wasn't relevant. This occurs in the Sabre theme when I have two navbars. The vertical one always has the top button "ON". That doesn't refer to the page that I'm on. I did find a fix looking at another post. It was deleting the portion in the JavaScript code that said "pick" something or other, and then that button isn't picked to always be on.