Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Of course....gone, but not forgotten.
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    The attached image was done only for portraiture in vector format demonstration/instructional/ fair use/commentary---not for sale or profit in any form. All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners of "The Crow" materials, I claim none.

[This message was edited by Crow Haven on May 04, 2002 at 20:03.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brandonlee5a.jpg 
Views:	787 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	12677  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Of course....gone, but not forgotten.
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    The attached image was done only for portraiture in vector format demonstration/instructional/ fair use/commentary---not for sale or profit in any form. All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners of "The Crow" materials, I claim none.

[This message was edited by Crow Haven on May 04, 2002 at 20:03.]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Maya, that is fantastic!

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

This took more than 3 hours I'm afraid [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ! I'm practicing!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

Maya, something like that would take me more than three weeks!!!!!!! ;-)

And not turn out half as good!!

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

quite a bit more than 3 hours [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!! Actually a couple of days, I sort of developed it gradually trying to decide what to do, etc. It's all XaraX!
    You do great work--you're too modest!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

Was wondering where you've been lately [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Working on another masterpiece. Your getting really proficient at this portrait thing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep em' comin' hon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Awesome!

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Maya, a great portrait. The skin tones and shading are excellent. The hair, which I think is so hard, is just great. The other aspects work well too. Super, Neil

RAMWolff, Dale and Neil!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"...How many more times will you watch a full moon rise, perhaps 20, perhaps not even that and yet it all seems limitless..." Brandon Lee

"People once believed that when a person died, a crow carried their soul to the
    land of the dead. Sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is
    carried with it. The soul can't rest. Then sometimes just sometimes, The Crow can
    bring that soul back to make the wrong things right....." The Crow

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain