Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Lately I have been working in PI and when I go to apply a texture or any type of effect my the program crashes or everything freezes up and I have to Cntrl Alt Del and end program. (After anything happens I have to re-boot PC-XP becomes unstable) I have heard allot of other users are having the same problems.

Someone HELP PLease.... This is driving me NUTS!

Running XP
    80gig HD have 69 gig free. 512 mem Pent 4

I do know that PhotoImpact XL was having a similar problem but Unlead has a patch. Nova does not Go figure.
    IP

Lately I have been working in PI and when I go to apply a texture or any type of effect my the program crashes or everything freezes up and I have to Cntrl Alt Del and end program. (After anything happens I have to re-boot PC-XP becomes unstable) I have heard allot of other users are having the same problems.

Someone HELP PLease.... This is driving me NUTS!

Running XP
    80gig HD have 69 gig free. 512 mem Pent 4

I do know that PhotoImpact XL was having a similar problem but Unlead has a patch. Nova does not Go figure.
    IP

You can help yourself in case you can reinstall the programm. You are to delete the programm and clean the register (somebody should help you).

After this everythin should go nice.
    Best regards,
    Charisma
    (48 years, turner from Ukraine)
    IP

Charisma,
    Thank you for responding. I already uninstalled and cleaned registry. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
    Anymore Idea's?

Kaaleen
    IP