Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The dimenions were in inches.. I have attached the file to help.

Desiree
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	techprepfinal6.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	2041  
    IP

The image is on quality 1 at 72 resolution with out resampling.
    IP

I'm not sure how you guys feel about cross-posting here, since I'm mostly Corel Draw and PhotoImpact. So tell me if I'm not welcome. But it seems like the banner would better handled by a vector program. All this resizing is gonna mess up the image. And it seems simple enough to be redrawn at the right size and resolution.
    IP

UNfortunately.. the problem is everyone is suggesting illustrator or freehand and I am unfamiliar with both programs.. Would you be interested in helping create it as a vector graphic for me?

I would seriously owe you..
    IP

Do you have any vector program that can open an AI file? I don't have Photoshop so I don't know if it can import vector files. Would also like to know if you are working with pc or mac? Would you like it as simple vector paths or a fully colored ai file? Lots of things to consider here.
    IP

I'm assuming you're using a pc. Here is the zip file for the banner. You may have to rework the colors, though. I can only approximate the color by using the eyedropper on the very grainy jpeg image you posted.

AI version.
    IP

Howdy,

Yes it will need to be redone. Looks like it's been done for you.

Photoshop has vector tools as you know. If you can use the pen tool it would be very easy to draw everything except the type in photoshop.

If you can't find a type face that is close enough then it would not take too much effort to trace the current type in photoshop. You can then easily add the bevel effect as well.

More fun anyway, good luck.
    IP

On Earth for A Little While / With Christ for Eternity

DesireeRose

I'm from NN, IvyFarms/Jefferson. Work at FoxSP. GrafixMan is correct. That logo would be very easy recreate as a vector. Plus I'm local. I could create this logo in XaraX in an hour or two.

Let me know if this is still needed & what your deadlines are. ww@foxscreenprint.com m-f 9-5. Otherwise email me via this forum.

Ww
    ----------- _~o
    ----------- '\<,, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
    ><>____(_)/ (_) - in order to gain that which he cannot loose." JE
    IP

Hello"
    I am new to this but may be i can help.first go to image then image size & in dilog box enter 36" make sure it is in inches when you enter 36 photoshop give you other dimension if it is not right then you have to change the canvas size but later for now change the resolution to 150dpi press ok if your image size is not right then select white as a background color go to image & canvas size enter the right size press ok.I hope this will solve your problem.
    IP