Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hello everyone, i'm fairly new to using cool3d, but seem to be picking it up pretty quickly.....except for a few finer details.

i'm doing a text animation, where i start with some text and spotlight effect moving, then towards the last 30 frames of the sequence, i want fireworks to go off.

problem i'm having is that once i apply the firework effect to the project, it won't let me adjust where the fireworks start......i've adjusted the small pink line on the timeline to trim down the effect to the specific frames where i want them to occur, but by the time it gets to that section of the project, you've already missed the beginning part of the fireworks sequence. is there a way to manipulate where the firework effect starts, besides frame one? seems like there should be an easy fix for my problem.....i hope!

thanks everyone!
    -mantrasia
    IP

hello everyone, i'm fairly new to using cool3d, but seem to be picking it up pretty quickly.....except for a few finer details.

i'm doing a text animation, where i start with some text and spotlight effect moving, then towards the last 30 frames of the sequence, i want fireworks to go off.

problem i'm having is that once i apply the firework effect to the project, it won't let me adjust where the fireworks start......i've adjusted the small pink line on the timeline to trim down the effect to the specific frames where i want them to occur, but by the time it gets to that section of the project, you've already missed the beginning part of the fireworks sequence. is there a way to manipulate where the firework effect starts, besides frame one? seems like there should be an easy fix for my problem.....i hope!

thanks everyone!
    -mantrasia
    IP

Don't really know if this advice will assist you or not, just don't like to see someone in suspended animation....

I don't really do much with Cool 3D but if you are saving as an animated gif then simply leave out the fireworks effects and save the frames, then if ya have a copy of Gif animator you would open the file in it, go to frame # what ever and add your effect...

I hope this worx for ya, if not post again and perhaps by that time someone wtih some direct experience with C3D will be along to assist ya. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP