Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Anyone know where I can download some free 3D maker plugins. I have the Adobe Photoshop Limited Edition and I will be upgrading to the full version in about a monk or 2. I am just looking for something to make 3D images with ie.. Like this that I made with a trial version of another 3d maker plug-in.
    http://cgof.freeservers.com/img2.jpg
    Any help or references to some great 3D and drop shadow plugins would be great

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Forbidden
    Host: [212.1.148.213] ppp-1-213.cvx4.telinco.net

You do not have permission to access http://cgof.freeservers.com/img2.jpg
    Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.

Thank you for using FreeServers
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure someone here can answer your questions, but they're not going to be able to see your image unless you post it here as an attachment (see 'options' at bottom of 'reply' window).

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Basically I am just looking for a Bevel and contour plugin for Adobe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Here is the Text I was trieng to show [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

on mirohristov@usa.net

I will send you some plugins
    [A]bort? [R]etry? or [S]elf distruct

minimiro.com

Conen,

Photoshop has more than enough filters to create beveled and 'simulated' 3D text effects. You can also create the effect from scratch too once you're familiar enough with the app.

PS LE won't give you any idea of what the full version can/will do for you Conen. My suggestion is just to wait until you do upGrade and see for yourself that you won't need any fancy plugins to create those effects.

The image below will show you this. No plugins OR filters were used to create that effect. It was done from scratch - using only multiple layers.

PS: this is a "Photoshop" question that may be better served on the "Photoshop" board. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PPS: checkout my Photoshop site Conen. Under the "User Intermediate" section you'll find "Just Text FX". I explain 2-3 ways of creating 3D text effects WITHOUT the use of filters/plugins.

Mark...

[This message was edited by theKeeper on May 19, 2001 at 07:03.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3DFX.gif 
Views:	254 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	7940  

Great thank you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I was unsure I where to post so I posted in both the 3D and PS forums Thank you again for your great help [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Conen