Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: THE OUTBACK

Had fun doing this one. All X,no filters..drawing,no scanning,lines,color,transparency and fills.
    No offense to true "outbackers". Looking to see how X could handle mag illustration...No problem!
    Enjoy...?

bill clegg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OUTBACK.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	5401  

Had fun doing this one. All X,no filters..drawing,no scanning,lines,color,transparency and fills.
    No offense to true "outbackers". Looking to see how X could handle mag illustration...No problem!
    Enjoy...?

bill clegg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I like it Bill!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

I was messing about with different effects with the contour tool earlier tonight, prior to visiting the forum.
    I saw your image and thought it would be great to use for the contour effect I was after.
    The effect is similar to that you used in your lithograph thread image, but I used contours instead.

Hope you don't mind my messing with your images in this way?

Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!!!contoured_image.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	8659  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

...liked,guys,Egg/Ross. Heck,I don't mind at all,Egg. This is all a learning process,right! Now...what I'm really suprised at is that you didn't see a GROSS error I purposely left in it.As I was doing this piece I hadn't thought of using the backgd that it's got. So, I had applied a certain app. After I decided to put backgd,I saw that app...I was going to correct it...but I thought..I'm gonna see if they can catch it. Well...go get it.

I'm outta'cheer-bill clegg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

..My brother T,is sure to catch it...I think

Okay Bill
    Point out th librat mistaks. (I lan my kyboar tonight an a lot of th kys arn't working!)
    gg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

..Egg..thanks for reply. Take a look a the shadow..in a light magenta. It's a 'cast' shadow,right. Once I put image on a flat,vertical backgd the shadow should be 'dropped',right. Really, the shadow, if any I would put on the whole piece..maybe to the left,down. Am I right?

..."old geezer".. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]