Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi. I purchased Xara menu maker and made some nice drop down menus. It seems no one can tell me how to upload the navbars to my webpage.

I use Homestead sitebuilder which is sort of like a FRONTPAGE.

I can add images to pages, and also can insert HTML, however, doing that I do not get the menus, but the actual HTML code imprints on the page.

Does anyone have any knowledge how I can put these navbars on my Homestead webpages I built?
    Thank you.

Hi. I purchased Xara menu maker and made some nice drop down menus. It seems no one can tell me how to upload the navbars to my webpage.

I use Homestead sitebuilder which is sort of like a FRONTPAGE.

I can add images to pages, and also can insert HTML, however, doing that I do not get the menus, but the actual HTML code imprints on the page.

Does anyone have any knowledge how I can put these navbars on my Homestead webpages I built?
    Thank you.

I don't know the answer to the question - I'm not familiar enough with Homestead. But assuming you can upload files including .js files, then you should be able to get it to work. Although it sounds as if the problem is just making Homestead accept HTML snippets as HTML rather than displaying it as text.

However there is now a new dedicated TalkGraphics forum for Xara Webstyle and Xara MenuMaker, so I suggest you try posting there to see if anyone can help.