Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow, now thats a fancy dress. All of your images are looking good Richard.

Much agreed! Nice one Richard! Isn't that just an exquisite creation (I also have this Atlantis set, and the new "Wicked" dress too (ahhhh and many more.... )and look forward to working with them -- I don't even want to imagine what the cost of something like that would be if actually sewn .
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Thanks much boys and girls!!

Have you see the new Mill Dragon 2.0 just released today?? IT'S GORGEOUS!!

If you PC memeber you can get the new FULL pack with the textures and the original Mil Dragon, full version, and textures along with the additional Millennium Dragon 2 Textures for $34.34 exact!! That's like $100.00 worth of dragons or more. I'm very excited about it. I only have the free version of the Mil Dragon low rez that was free with content with DAZ Studio a while back but this one I'm going for.

Sale ends the end of this month just so ya know!!

I know I must sound like I work for DAZ but I don't, I just want to make sure you guys here are informed!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Thanks, Richard --- Oooooo! It is really the ultimate dragon and I like the oriental dragon option too.....just might have to get this one!
    WE JUST MIGHT GO BROKE SAVING MONEY!
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---