Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Ok, we are installed and have done some exploring... hmmm, this is going to take a closer look... many of the new features are not as apparent as one would expect... looks ok so far, but... stay tuned... I gotta go play some more... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    IP

Yes, i'm having so much fun with my fav' softwares (XX, PI, C4D, Rhino) i'm in a hurry on a PHP project for a client of mine... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Grrr... f@#!^in' catching software, let me go now, pleeeese [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    IP

Its power is greater than ever, and other things have been worked, such as the gaussian blur tool wich is now really smooth. Cool...

http://www.essentiel.net/demo/foreig...scalierPI8.jpg

[This message was edited by Renaud on September 24, 2002 at 02:11.]
    IP

hey thanx for the notes re construction renaud... cool stuff for sure... I hope your having fun... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

I agree Gauss... one app at a time... probablly the reason why I am still such a rookie at the 3D thing... I have spent most of my extra creative time in Photo Impact...

Wasn't so long ago that someone had advised me to go with another 2D grafx app... mainly because of industry preasures... to which, honestly, I tried... and soon found myself back in PhotoImpact...lol

Then came the interview with the group I now work with... pretty casual affair...until I mentioned the app I was diligent in using... almost cost me the position... but... I convinced them to download PI ( v7 at the time )and let me show them just why it is that I am so keen on this app... ( picture if you will, five computer geeks standing around one desk with mouths wide open )haha...I gave them a quick half hour demo they would not soon forget... It was agreed from that point on that I could use what ever I wished so long as the timelines were met... I now work from home, contracting with said group, and I make a very comfortable living doing so... I owe it all to having stuck with PI... which has taken several years to learn thus far and, I still have quite the ways to go... ( I am truly such a rookie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

So, yea Gauss, I agree with sticking and learning one app first... and ya know what? In someways C4D is very much like PI in that though it is not considered the premier app by the industry it is certainly poised to become such... and in the right hands either of these two apps will rock as well as any out there... cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep at er Gauss, and all the best to ya ... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    IP

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Downloading it right now, but I am hoping that they include languages in this trial or I'm going to be in big trouble!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Oh well, if not, maybe I can figure out some of the extras on my own.

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

$58.00?? That seems awfully cheap, bet it will be more in the USA when it hits the shealves!!!

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP

Gidgit, I wanna hear what you think about it! It's pretty awesome [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gaussian, I'm sooo ready, just waiting for the official US release [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 7 Class Information
    IP

I'm sure Stephanie, that PI8 will give you enough to talk about on your site [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Let the fun begin [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

Well... PI 8 is ready for purchase on the ULead website. My own is in the pipes... 9 Mo here, stil 38 Mo on the other side...

The upgrade cost USD 44.95, for a 46.7 Mo file... less than $1 the Mo... bytes becomes very afordables those days ;-)
    IP

Renoud, you likely can also open them in PI6. PI is simply amazing, on many levels.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!
    IP