Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: That's why.....

I am in Gitex Dubai, it it a big exhibition just like Comdex

And i am searching for Corel products seminars, or pro guys, wher i can ask and check the feature of the new Corel11 suite, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Only in Adobe sections, where they are showing off there products, Photoshop 7 ,Indesgin, illustrator, tip and tricks section and ....

I asked the presentator, to "show me what kind of things that PhotoPaint can not do, because so far every effect and trick you make it can be done in corel pp10, He said what? i never heard of it, sorry i can not answer you"

Of course nothing about XARAX also, no one promots it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Corel People should work on the Middle east, it is a big market.

I just wanted to share it with you
    IP

I am in Gitex Dubai, it it a big exhibition just like Comdex

And i am searching for Corel products seminars, or pro guys, wher i can ask and check the feature of the new Corel11 suite, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Only in Adobe sections, where they are showing off there products, Photoshop 7 ,Indesgin, illustrator, tip and tricks section and ....

I asked the presentator, to "show me what kind of things that PhotoPaint can not do, because so far every effect and trick you make it can be done in corel pp10, He said what? i never heard of it, sorry i can not answer you"

Of course nothing about XARAX also, no one promots it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Corel People should work on the Middle east, it is a big market.

I just wanted to share it with you
    IP

Thanks for sharing. If you have followed the discussions in the Corel newsgroups, you are aware that many have said that Corel does not do very good when it comes to marketing. All we can do is hope they will improve.
    IP