Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey guys...I had a chance to play around with this product at Comdex 2000 Las Vegas back in November. Anyway, you can customize the browser in anyway you want. Think of it as neoplanet browser, except you design your own browser. You can do all sorts of things like having multiple HTML windows and separate window for flash, windows media, etc. You can even make a site out of an image. The company that made this software did a site for McDonald's Japan and the site is literally a BigMac. So if you have an image, you can turn that image into a website. You'll have to check out the site to know what I'm talking about. It's sort of tricky since I think the company is Korean. So go to www.x2web.com and click on English. and see what's there. Plus, I got the X2Web Generator up on my server. So go grab it and see what you can do. download - ftp.raptorweb.com
    IP

Hey guys...I had a chance to play around with this product at Comdex 2000 Las Vegas back in November. Anyway, you can customize the browser in anyway you want. Think of it as neoplanet browser, except you design your own browser. You can do all sorts of things like having multiple HTML windows and separate window for flash, windows media, etc. You can even make a site out of an image. The company that made this software did a site for McDonald's Japan and the site is literally a BigMac. So if you have an image, you can turn that image into a website. You'll have to check out the site to know what I'm talking about. It's sort of tricky since I think the company is Korean. So go to www.x2web.com and click on English. and see what's there. Plus, I got the X2Web Generator up on my server. So go grab it and see what you can do. download - ftp.raptorweb.com
    IP