Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Help!

I have never used PSP before, but it has been recommended to me at other webmaster forums, particulalry for antialiasing graphics whem designing web pages. I'm on a very limited budget and have a few basic questions before I shell out the money and take the time to learn (also have 2 boys age 4 and 2 so time is also limited).

Can I import the graphics I have already created to Paint Shop Pro to anitalias them - or do graphics need to be totally created in PSP? I'm self taught in html and do all right, but is PSP easy to learn?

What I need is a program where I can import the graphics I have already created to antialias them, and to create new textual graphics. I need to create some basic shapes graphics (i.e. stars, squares, etc.) that I can fill colors in on and make sure they too are antialased. Is Paint Shop Pro the best program for this?

I appreciate your time and input.

Thanks,
    Deborah

shopToyland.com

Your Babies & Kids Coupons/Bargains Resource
    IP

I have never used PSP before, but it has been recommended to me at other webmaster forums, particulalry for antialiasing graphics whem designing web pages. I'm on a very limited budget and have a few basic questions before I shell out the money and take the time to learn (also have 2 boys age 4 and 2 so time is also limited).

Can I import the graphics I have already created to Paint Shop Pro to anitalias them - or do graphics need to be totally created in PSP? I'm self taught in html and do all right, but is PSP easy to learn?

What I need is a program where I can import the graphics I have already created to antialias them, and to create new textual graphics. I need to create some basic shapes graphics (i.e. stars, squares, etc.) that I can fill colors in on and make sure they too are antialased. Is Paint Shop Pro the best program for this?

I appreciate your time and input.

Thanks,
    Deborah

shopToyland.com

Your Babies & Kids Coupons/Bargains Resource
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

PSP is definately worth the price.

You didn't mention what type of graphics you will be importing....or from what program, however PSP will accept many formats, including jpg's, gif's, png, tif, psd, and more.

I suggest you download the 30 day trial at Jasc and give the program a whirl. You should be able to decide in that amount of time, before laying out hard earned sheckles.

There are hundreds of tutorials on the net and the learning curve isn't that great. If you need assistance...holler!

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP