I develop with Dreamweaver/MenuMaker and recently have had a few problems.

1. I had to reinstall Dreamweaver and when I reinstalled the extension for DreamWeaver, I did not have the MM icon in the common object area as before but 'insert xara module' icon. When I press on this I am sent to a page to log in and then to xara modules.

2. I have created a button set that I also had to link on subsequent pages and also change the links due to be inserted to other folders (as usual). All of the previews worked within IE locally, but when I uploaded to a server to test live, only the home page has menus visible... The others as far as I know have had the code and images placed into other folders as usual but I can not get them to be seen in a browser.
http://www.exceleratenow.com/hwt/
On the next pages I do not have menus and am very frustrated not knowing whaT I might be doing wrong.

I even tested this by creating a brand new menu set with MenuMaker and uploaded the files into the correct areas of the test server, and again... no menus. I have used MenuMaker for many sites and understand the importance to make sure that the paths are correct where the .js, .gif files reside.

any ideas?

[LIST]<LI>