Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: NavBar Q

This might sound dumb but I wish to creat a nav bar with fly out text when the mouseover happens. Just like in the example on the Xara site for Xara X.

Is there a way to do so? I have followed the instructions to the word and still dont seem to be able to do so. However I can create workable navbar buttons (phew)[wipes brow]

Or does nepne know of another program to help me do this?

Thanks all oh and nice to join this forum too VERY HELPFULL and IMPRESSIVE!!!! For XARA products.

Cheers
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This might sound dumb but I wish to creat a nav bar with fly out text when the mouseover happens. Just like in the example on the Xara site for Xara X.

Is there a way to do so? I have followed the instructions to the word and still dont seem to be able to do so. However I can create workable navbar buttons (phew)[wipes brow]

Or does nepne know of another program to help me do this?

Thanks all oh and nice to join this forum too VERY HELPFULL and IMPRESSIVE!!!! For XARA products.

Cheers
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It's quite simple to create fly out's as per Xara demo. If you create your button with the fly out that you require. Turn this into a nav nutton, duplicate it for the over and down states, then return to the off state and delete the fly out text, you should find this works. If you have trouble just repost and I will post a tutorial.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host