Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

In PhotoImpact Album 6.0, I've used the "Export to Web Album" feature to create web pages of pictures, and it works very well, except for one fatal flaw that I need help with.

On the Image tab, with the "Limit image viewing size" option checked and the "Resize image" option not checked, the generated code still resizes the image height, and small images are magnified, making them grossly distorted and blurry. According to "Help", this is what the two check boxes are supposed to do:

"Limit image viewing size: Define a maximum image size.
    Resize image: Automatically enlarge the images to the maximum allowable size."

Any solutions?

Thanks, Richard
    IP

In PhotoImpact Album 6.0, I've used the "Export to Web Album" feature to create web pages of pictures, and it works very well, except for one fatal flaw that I need help with.

On the Image tab, with the "Limit image viewing size" option checked and the "Resize image" option not checked, the generated code still resizes the image height, and small images are magnified, making them grossly distorted and blurry. According to "Help", this is what the two check boxes are supposed to do:

"Limit image viewing size: Define a maximum image size.
    Resize image: Automatically enlarge the images to the maximum allowable size."

Any solutions?

Thanks, Richard
    IP

That shouldn't be happening, but I no longer have PI6 on my computer to check it out. There was a patch for PI6 but I don't remember if the patch addressed this specific issue. You might want to contact Ulead directly about this.

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 8 and 7 Classes
    IP

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Try the Ulead web board here:
    http://news.ulead.com:8080/%7Ewebutilities
    or fill out the form here
    http://www.ulead.com/tech/suppform.htm
    if you are a ulead member

james36
    Freelanceforums.com
    Sitepoint Forums
    IP