Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashe Stair

Hello All!

It is my new cover for book. It was very hard work. I made many variants before bublisher take it.

Best regards.
    Vladimyr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashe_stair1.JPG 
Views:	428 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	3296  

Hello All!

It is my new cover for book. It was very hard work. I made many variants before bublisher take it.

Best regards.
    Vladimyr

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I'm stunned!

Great work.

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Fantastic!!! Do you use just Xara on something like this, or are there other programs/techniques used also? It is just beautiful!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Sees---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

You really know your way around this program. I am stunned and impressed, as always [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Maya......From what I know of this man's increadible work, this is ALL Xara!! Nifty, huh??

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Vladimyr - your hard work payed off on this one. It is stunning. Thanks for sharing it with us. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Another outstanding image Vladimyr.

In case any of you missed it, Vladimyr was the September XaraXone Featured Artist.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Great Art Work! You pack so much drama into the illustration. As a cover should, this would draw one into the book. Hope your publisher realizes how good you are. Terrific. Neil

You are incredibly talented! That is great work. Beautifully done in all respects. Keep them coming! We love to see your work. WOW!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

"Wherever you go, there you are."

Randy Allen

[This message was edited by Randy Allen on March 11, 2002 at 06:28.]
    "Wherever you go, there you are."
    Randy Allen

Randy Allen Photography