Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Insertion of the menu into FrontPage is fine. Links work BUT I have a 2 frame web page (Index = menu & content) When i use the menu a new page opens up instead of the target frame (named 'content')receiving the page. I have put the target frame as 'content' but it still does not work.....HELP. You can check it out at www.mcwilliamsrealty.com THANK YOU!!!

Insertion of the menu into FrontPage is fine. Links work BUT I have a 2 frame web page (Index = menu & content) When i use the menu a new page opens up instead of the target frame (named 'content')receiving the page. I have put the target frame as 'content' but it still does not work.....HELP. You can check it out at www.mcwilliamsrealty.com THANK YOU!!!

HI the frame name is content ut the menus are configured to look for _content

Edit the menus and chnage the target field values from _content to content and thios should solve your problem

Thanks

doh bad spelling sorry

I the frame name is content. The menus are configured to look for _content

Edit the menus and change the target field values from _content to content and this should solve your problem

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I do have the target field on content instead of _content. I have attached a jpg screen shot of it. Can you see anything I should have different? Thanks for the help. It is appreciated.

Ted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	menumakertargetframeimage.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	672  

what happens if you chnage the name of the frame to something else such as main and then set the target to be main?

It seems to have appended _ to content but maybe im mistaken and well of course!

You pinpointed the problem and got me thinking. I did that and it worked on previewing it on my computer but when I uploaded it the problem was still there so I looked at the actual script for the menu and it was still using _content. I just replace those with the new frame name and BINGO! it worked online as well. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I consider you a WEB GURU.

HEAR YE HEAR YE....TO ALL WHO READ THESE POSTS... Bb2 IS A WEB GURU EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!

Thanks again,

Ted

Youre to kind Thats whay forums are good, we can all learn of each other. The designs some of the guys display in the xara x forums are amazing. mmm something new to learn !