Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: My 3D

Well I am kind of new to this and not as good as the masters here in the 3D forum. I am still in the experimenting stage. I got the horse from poser 4 and the guy is M3 from Daz.
    I have a limited amount of poses , clothes, etc. I exported the horse and M3 from Daz studio into .obj files. The castle was from 3dcafe.com originally a 3ds file and I changed the material but I might need a better stone material for the castle walls. I put all of the pieces together and rendered it in Bryce 5. I will post more later. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castlehorseman1.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	14123  
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Well I am kind of new to this and not as good as the masters here in the 3D forum. I am still in the experimenting stage. I got the horse from poser 4 and the guy is M3 from Daz.
    I have a limited amount of poses , clothes, etc. I exported the horse and M3 from Daz studio into .obj files. The castle was from 3dcafe.com originally a 3ds file and I changed the material but I might need a better stone material for the castle walls. I put all of the pieces together and rendered it in Bryce 5. I will post more later. Let me know what you think.
    Bruce
    Artist For Hire

I think it's a great start!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Thanks Maya. I hope to do more updates on this scene later. Lots of fun doing this 3d stuff.
    Bruce
    Artist For Hire

Welcome aboard Bruce, I agree with Maya, great start.

Not used Bryce yet, but if there was a depth of feild setting, I thin kyou could blur the castle and if that was the case I don't think you would have to work on it much more.

I say that I like I knew how to do that in C4D, but your off to a great start.

Keep posting.

Turan