Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Never in my wildest did I ever think the Shadow would take off like that...Great! Does good to think 'bout the Oldies. How 'bout a little Phantom of the Opera...? ...a real screaming mimmie.

Tear it apart guys-BClegg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xx1.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	4367  

Never in my wildest did I ever think the Shadow would take off like that...Great! Does good to think 'bout the Oldies. How 'bout a little Phantom of the Opera...? ...a real screaming mimmie.

Tear it apart guys-BClegg

The illustration is a spitting image of me earlier this morning, after I ate some of those Kippers that Ross sent me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (they were delicious...) The fish were very salty so I had quite a few beers also... perhaps it was the beer?

The colours are great in the image, I do find the text a little distracting though... The spotlight set-up was a great idea! I love all the things happening in the backgroud.

While I have your attention! - I don't think I ever got it - what did you use to create your fabulous "orchids" illustration?

Risto

... I found the answer to my question in the 'Gallery'. I also found your "waterfall" illustration which is fantastic! There is a lot of things happening in that one also!

I thank you for your kind comments on my "fishy" picture. The use of 'colour intensity' for depth in images is something that I know of, but is something that I never think of using (I have written it down now...). I will experiment with it... but normally I'm more interested in nice looking shapes and how they "all line up?!?".

Risto

This is great! I agree with Risto that you might do something different with the text. Everything else looks good. I don't know what you mean about the Shadow ?
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Kinto-thanks for comments. I agree with you and Bruce, I could have polished up text. I did that a way back when Xara was v.1.5. I really had had very little experiance with the tools. What I did want to focus in on was the fact that I'm letting everyone see why the Phantom wore his white mask. With the transparency tool I gave it enough to let all see the horrible part of his face. When normally you see the Phantom, his mask is opaque. I guess the text threw you off...Maybe one day I'll do something with it.
    Thank ya'al...BClegg

PS-Bruce I forgot to mention the Shadow...Check out Garys Eyebulbs 2001 and you see..

I think you are talking about Soquilis Shadow!
    I thought that might be it but I was not sure.
    So now we have the Shadow and the Phantom! Hmm what's next ?
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire