... making this one and everything just came together. It is simple drawing but it was fun composing it and playing around with different ideas to get there.

Ross - I normally start by drawing very quickly with the line tool, then I soften it with the line and mould tool. They look alike because I re-used objects between them - and because all gnomes look pretty much alike... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Big Frank - yeah, my things are a far cry from technical master pieces [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm not even striving to get there... I'm just trying to find a comfortable way to express my ideas.

Your constructive critisism would be greatly appreciated! Glad you found some enjoyment in this one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the feed-back, Bill. I do experiment with different styles and I'm trying to find a way of drawing that feels "comfortable?!?".

The things that I have posted in this forum are about 10% of what I have drawn so far with Xara, but they are the ones I feel most comfortable sharing right now. No filters... I keep it simple to spare myself pain and aggrevation [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I get enough pain and aggrevation from my wife [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

All of you!, thanks for the encouragement!

Risto