Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have put up a page of vector shapes for free download if anyone is interested. Some are simple ones, but there are some that involve a lot of layers. I've discovered that I can get more use out of vector shapes than tubes because once you have your shape, you can change anything about it that you don't like and add your own touches.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Carolyn
    http://www.carolynsbarrett.com
    IP

I have put up a page of vector shapes for free download if anyone is interested. Some are simple ones, but there are some that involve a lot of layers. I've discovered that I can get more use out of vector shapes than tubes because once you have your shape, you can change anything about it that you don't like and add your own touches.
    http://www.carolynsbarrett.com
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Your site appears to be down...will try again in a bit...can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP

Yeah, the server must be down. That doesn't happen very often so maybe it will be up before too much longer. I have made some changes to the tubes pages and I need to get them uploaded!

IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

I finally got in...and the shapes are great! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Joelle

Joelle

IP

Glad you like them Joelle! Let me know if you find anything "strange" with any of the files because I must've had too much eggnog when I uploaded the files...I had a few tube zips where there should have been shape zips!
    Carolyn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP