Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If you have a moment, please take a look at This Site and let me know if you like any of these designs.

I like them all, but then I might be a bit predudiced. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

If you have a moment, please take a look at This Site and let me know if you like any of these designs.

I like them all, but then I might be a bit predudiced. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

but two and five are my favorites.

Hi Gary,

Nice designs!

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I liked ten the best, and really like the opening splash page background. Active, but easy on the eyes.
    Mike
    "You can't grill 'em, 'til you kill 'em"
    Ted Nugent

... but I like:

(4) It is looks very classy, professional and serious.

(5) I like this one too - it smacks you over the head and gets your attention right away.

I'm glad I don't have to chose... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

I'm not that great at golf, but I think 4 is the best. It has that feel of elegance, quality, craftsmanship, and is very clean and crisp. The colors complement the piece of jewelry. The only thing I MIGHT change is have the text "I sell jewelry...." on the right-hand side. Classy sums this site up.

Eight is my runner up.

Nice work.

Risto, beat me to the punch by a couple of minutes, I think he types without looking at the keyboard. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dave Zubrowski
    Dave Zubrowski

I especially like the frosted glass look of #4. It reminds me of a glass door of a jewelry shop.
    Nice imagery that flows well with the navigation buttons.

#1 looks a bit too much like the Walt Disney castle, but I like it's design nevertheless.

#3 and #8 are nice, and have simplicity and class, and are not too busy or overpowering. Very inviting and accessible.

Some of the fonts in the other examples are just too hard to read, and distracting.

By the way, I really don't like the squared pieces. Feels like they don't flow with the image of jewelry, to me. Maybe it's just me.
    I'd like to see #4 with another jewelry piece, maybe like the one in #7, strung out similarly to the squared bracelet-thingy.

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

1, 2, 4, 5, and 6. I think two and four have the most potential. They strike me as the most professional and yet still very accessible. I find some of the other designs too cute. From the sample pieces I believe your client is a very good designer - the pieces seem quite structured - quite rational. The whimsical site designs aren't in keeping with the jewelry design I've seen. I also note that the "Castle" name apparently comes from the artist's name rather than some obsession with fairy tales.

Good work Gary. I really like your index page too.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

#4 also best, with #8 as a very subdued version.
    #5, and #2 have a more mystical quality to them.
    #4 just looks the most professional to me, like more of a serious business, less "home-grown". #1 also has sort of a professional quality, but it needs something more...

just my humble opinion...
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain