Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello Everyone,

I am having a hell of a time figuring out how I can do this. I have been searching for scripts forever and have been unsuccessful. So I am asking for your help. I would be willing to pay someone for a solution. I have been looking for a way to setup an HTML page that visitors of my site would be able to upload photos through to my server. I am trying to avoid having visitors have to use a FTP Program to upload. The few solutions I have found require CHmode 777 permission settings and many servers do not allow that type of access. Like I said I am willing to pay the person who provides me with a solution. Please email me at mike.white@citlon.com if you are interested.

Thanks Ahead of time,
    Mike

Hello Everyone,

I am having a hell of a time figuring out how I can do this. I have been searching for scripts forever and have been unsuccessful. So I am asking for your help. I would be willing to pay someone for a solution. I have been looking for a way to setup an HTML page that visitors of my site would be able to upload photos through to my server. I am trying to avoid having visitors have to use a FTP Program to upload. The few solutions I have found require CHmode 777 permission settings and many servers do not allow that type of access. Like I said I am willing to pay the person who provides me with a solution. Please email me at mike.white@citlon.com if you are interested.

Thanks Ahead of time,
    Mike

This may be what you are looking for

http://www.jimmelanson.ca/mpfh/mpfh_f/index.shtml

Thanks for the reply Mandarin. I will check it out.