Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

You'll notice a "cleaner" look to this site. I had nothing to do with the erasing of John Philips' antagonistic posts, but you will notice that they are gone now.

I was awarded a "disappearing ink" bottle by XARA, Ltd. this weekend, and I have removed "Just Someone's" anonymous, unwanted poll this morning.

I'm keeping this disappearing ink bottle tucked in a desk drawer, and I will do nothing with it until one or more of our members complain about something legitimate, such as spam, unwanted polls, and extraordinary assholes such as John Philips. In this way, I do not, and do not want, any control over the forum's content. Just the distractions and irritants.

Think of what a wonderful site we will now have without the grafitti.

Kindest Regards,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com

You'll notice a "cleaner" look to this site. I had nothing to do with the erasing of John Philips' antagonistic posts, but you will notice that they are gone now.

I was awarded a "disappearing ink" bottle by XARA, Ltd. this weekend, and I have removed "Just Someone's" anonymous, unwanted poll this morning.

I'm keeping this disappearing ink bottle tucked in a desk drawer, and I will do nothing with it until one or more of our members complain about something legitimate, such as spam, unwanted polls, and extraordinary assholes such as John Philips. In this way, I do not, and do not want, any control over the forum's content. Just the distractions and irritants.

Think of what a wonderful site we will now have without the grafitti.

Kindest Regards,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com

Thank you, Brother Bouton! Life is too short to waste dealing with a**hole TROLLS!

There is something wrong with a person who, having no talent or inspiration of his/her own, feels the need to irritate or aggravate creative idividuals, attempting to place them on a plane as low as his/her own. What a sterile, stifling life that must be. Sad...

You have been given a great, protective power.... I'm sure you will use it wisely... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Danny Huff
    http://www.asherrocks.com
    (I'm the guy who USED to have a lot of excess hair)

I would say our Troll {past tense} is someone who likes to stay under his bridge alot,and would like to be an artist and too enter into conversations in the forums and post his own Troll like endeavours,but our Troll lacks self esteem and confidence so therefore feels the need to destroy what he feels he can not have,yes very sad brother Danny.

My diagnosis would be Trollitis,which can be fixed by a Trollectomy and finished up with a Trollercism,or a Trollerbotomy.

Dr Stufullofyouknowwhatuschargeyou300bucksanhourforth epleasure [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It is from your "ennemies" that you learn most as they show you your weak spots (so you can work on them).

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Agreed, Erik--

But it stings a lot less when your friends point out one's weak spots.

And God knows I have a lot of friends [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Lesse, back to my personality problems, my modeling skills, XARA, my way with people....

My Best this Season and as always,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com

Yeah, we've all got mlore friend than we can ever get acquainted with...
    Me too, I'm glad he's gone, but the end result is positive, and that's what counts.

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

hmm... i guess i've developed a fairly thick skin to that kind of behaveour... i was never actually bothered enough by that indiviual to intise me to post a retalitory strike.

I monitor a few other boards, and deal a lot with 'personal' kinds of emails from my Photoshop site... maybe that's dullened my sensitivity for rude or malicious behaveour...

But perhaps, seeing how he reacted - aggressively - when others posted in response to him, made me feel that *not* paying him any attention might be the quicker path to resolve in his case. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And still again... i AM here NOW talking about him, so... maybe it DID bother me a little... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Oh... i don't know... i'm so confused now!... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]