Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am using Coreldraw v10. On first installing, I spent vertually an hour just setting up all the icons around the view area that I would most commonly use. On one or two occasions, for example, moving to a new PC or simply if I have had to reformat my hard drive, I have had to spend the same amount of time setting up my icons again. I appreciate upgrading to version ten from nine and again from ten to the newer version eleven may involve different icons and saving the set-up would not be of advantage, however working with the same version, this would save a huge amount of time. Using Lotus Freelance many years ago, I was able to save the icon set-up so that it was a simple task of loading the set-up file and I was up and running ready to go. Is there such a facility to save my Screen/Icon set-up in the same way onto a floppy/CD etc ??? http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    IP

I am using Coreldraw v10. On first installing, I spent vertually an hour just setting up all the icons around the view area that I would most commonly use. On one or two occasions, for example, moving to a new PC or simply if I have had to reformat my hard drive, I have had to spend the same amount of time setting up my icons again. I appreciate upgrading to version ten from nine and again from ten to the newer version eleven may involve different icons and saving the set-up would not be of advantage, however working with the same version, this would save a huge amount of time. Using Lotus Freelance many years ago, I was able to save the icon set-up so that it was a simple task of loading the set-up file and I was up and running ready to go. Is there such a facility to save my Screen/Icon set-up in the same way onto a floppy/CD etc ??? http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    IP