Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

well, you've seem some of my pre-xara works (one is xara's aged relative artworks) and here's my first effort with xara x.

its a simple sketch done with x and my grapphire tablet. many thanks to eric and his "venus" creation, i found it inspiring and gave me the courage to have a crack at that kind of drawing myself, i'm more of a techie artist as far as digital art goes.

anyhow, comments welcome, as always.

d-sine.

(and i'm not entering this for the november art gary, i'm currently working on that one - honest!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

:: d-sine :: www.d-sine.org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl-face.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	12450  

well, you've seem some of my pre-xara works (one is xara's aged relative artworks) and here's my first effort with xara x.

its a simple sketch done with x and my grapphire tablet. many thanks to eric and his "venus" creation, i found it inspiring and gave me the courage to have a crack at that kind of drawing myself, i'm more of a techie artist as far as digital art goes.

anyhow, comments welcome, as always.

d-sine.

(and i'm not entering this for the november art gary, i'm currently working on that one - honest!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]