Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: "NOTNOT"

NOTNOT, I'm kinda confused at the moment. Are you another person wondering around forums trying to stir up trouble (Yes, I said "another", sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not being original here!)? Just wondering, because if you are, you're being a little to vague: nice words, but an angry face on all your messages? Anyway, could clear these things up? If you're not, my sincere apologies, you are a friend and a scholar. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

NOTNOT, I'm kinda confused at the moment. Are you another person wondering around forums trying to stir up trouble (Yes, I said "another", sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not being original here!)? Just wondering, because if you are, you're being a little to vague: nice words, but an angry face on all your messages? Anyway, could clear these things up? If you're not, my sincere apologies, you are a friend and a scholar. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

MY APOLOGY STEVE.IM A NEW MEMBER AND IT'S MY VERY FIRST MESSAGE AND I PICKED A WRONG ICON.THE FACT THAT THIS ICON IS REALLY I WANT TO POST.

AGAIN I,M SO SORRY.....I SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL NEXT TIME.

NOTNOT

Welcome aboard NOTNOT [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I pick the wrong icon myself sometimes also [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Within the last two weeks we had a troublemaker on the boards here,so that is why Steve is asking,but we now know you are not a troublemaker so please enjoy the forum [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers

Stu.

Yes, and welcome aboard from me also NOTNOT.

Enjoy your stay! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

As Stu said, we've had a few dumb people coming and being immature, so just jumped out a little too soon! Glad to "See a new face" around here! Hope to see some nice 3d work!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] .... just kidding!

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Thank you so much guys.....

Sincerely,

NOTNOT