Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi freinds,
    I want to change the image's speed when it moves but don't know how to do it. Could you please help me?

Attached is the flash file

Thanks,
    Elahe
    IP

Hi freinds,
    I want to change the image's speed when it moves but don't know how to do it. Could you please help me?

Attached is the flash file

Thanks,
    Elahe
    IP

Elahe
    Unfortunately the attachments aren't working at present.
    To change the frame rate per second from the menu bar select Modify / Document and in the window that opens change the frame rate. Flash defaults to 12 fps. (However this is only applicable to the root swf file. ie you can't have one swf file running at 6fps which loads another swf file running at 36 fps, the frame rate is set by the root swf)
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Elahe
    Unfortunately the attachments aren't working at present.
    To change the frame rate per second from the menu bar select Modify / Document and in the window that opens change the frame rate. Flash defaults to 12 fps. (However this is only applicable to the root swf file. ie you can't have one swf fi
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Now it works fine Egg
    Thanks a lot,
    Elahe
    IP

No problem Elahe.
    I deleted your earlier post (with the attachment) as the forum isn't accepting attachments altho it showed a link it was useless, with nothing to download.
    Egg
    Egg

IP

Hope not teaching to suck eggs,but I believe you use the ease command best if you have onion skins on.
    IP

Hi Melchior
    I think your missing the issue that Elahe was trying to achieve. His animation was running to slow and wanted to speed it up. (Nothing to do with Easing). Say his animation was created using tweening over 480 frames. At the Flash default of 12 frames per second, the animation would take 40 seconds to run. To speed it up, if he increased the frame rate to 48 frames per second the animation would take 10 seconds.

But I'm always willing to suck eggs, and youre tip re the onion skinning is a great one, I can never remember which is ease in and ease out, but now you've made it simple. Thanks for the tip.
    Egg
    Egg

IP