Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

First off, let me say that I never worked with Flash and - honestly - that I don't see any reasons to do so.

So, this question may seem stupid to experienced Flashers. Still I am curious.

I saw the Xara X-Flash from ivca in the Flash forum.

Is all the animation done in Flash with just importing shapes from Xara or is there actually any animation coming out of X ??

In other words, could this be done in X alone or do I merely prepare objects for later handling by Flash ?

Forgive my inexperience on this subject ...

Wolfgang

First off, let me say that I never worked with Flash and - honestly - that I don't see any reasons to do so.

So, this question may seem stupid to experienced Flashers. Still I am curious.

I saw the Xara X-Flash from ivca in the Flash forum.

Is all the animation done in Flash with just importing shapes from Xara or is there actually any animation coming out of X ??

In other words, could this be done in X alone or do I merely prepare objects for later handling by Flash ?

Forgive my inexperience on this subject ...

Wolfgang

Hi Wofgang-

Once again, the purpose of Xara X's swf export (for me and possibly many others),.. is strictly the ability to DRAW in a comfortable environment. Yes, i'll go on record now and say that I do not like drawing in flash ... My learning curve is Xara and Cdraw,.. before I tried flash. Exporting swf from Xara is a bonus ... and for the most part no longer requires the many steps previously needed for import export.

Hope this answers your quetion?

Regards, Wayne