Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am using Firefox for browsing and dowloaded a small plugin called Stumble. With this programme you select what you like from a menu and then hit the go button and the plugin selects sites to meet your selection. You can further refine your selections by clicking "I like it" or "Not for me" buttons giving you a selection of site which suits your interests.

Came across this site which uses CSS to format the page and you can download the page and use our own style sheets and upload them again. They have quite a few examples where the page radically changes but the content remains the same. This site also has good resourses for CSS and because I am in the process of learning to use CSS to do more than just change headings and navigation and body text I think it is a unusual way to demonstrate the power of CSS. The site URL is Zen Garden.

I think it is a unique way to demonstrate CSS
    Design is thinking made visual.

I am using Firefox for browsing and dowloaded a small plugin called Stumble. With this programme you select what you like from a menu and then hit the go button and the plugin selects sites to meet your selection. You can further refine your selections by clicking "I like it" or "Not for me" buttons giving you a selection of site which suits your interests.

Came across this site which uses CSS to format the page and you can download the page and use our own style sheets and upload them again. They have quite a few examples where the page radically changes but the content remains the same. This site also has good resourses for CSS and because I am in the process of learning to use CSS to do more than just change headings and navigation and body text I think it is a unusual way to demonstrate the power of CSS. The site URL is Zen Garden.

I think it is a unique way to demonstrate CSS
    Design is thinking made visual.