Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

A while back I saw a tutorial using quick mask over an image. You then could paste another image into the area which would then have transparancy added to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have you seen this tutorial anywhere?

Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    IP

A while back I saw a tutorial using quick mask over an image. You then could paste another image into the area which would then have transparancy added to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have you seen this tutorial anywhere?

Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    IP

I couldn't explain this to you any better than YOU just explained it to us bebory. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

What you described in your question is really all there is to doing that function. After painting in your 'quick mask' area of the image, switching back to Normal mode will produce the desired selected area. Then, you just paste in your other image. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Done!

Or... is it that you're unsure of how to use the Quick Mask mode? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Mark (aka theKeeper)...
    IP