Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi All--

For some reason, some but not all of my answers to questions in threads are not posting, or they are invisible or something.

So here's a new thread comprising the posts that haven't turned up.

1.)I wanted to close the thread on the war after Panter's post. It's done for us artists. I am ashamed that I turned this forum into a political arena...that is not why I was hired, regardless of my personal feelings (which in the future, should be kept to myself). We do art discussions here and this comment is volunteered...ie-no one at XARA has told me to knock it off.

2.)Jens, I am sorry if I said anything that you felt was contrary to your feelings. I respect the right to express Jens the Artist and Jens the Politician equally.

3.)Kiwi, don't worry when it comes to bandwidth. Somehow, we will find a way to make an excellent artistic statement that represents the best of our forum. Let's kerep it going, and *I* will judge the September BAP awards.

4.)I want to be an observer/guide on the toybot group work. I do not want to contribute because I've already done the work. I want to see it better, with more life and more detail and more story behind it. So far, Stu has mentioned a toybot lost in the desert.

Any other ideas? Please, let's keep the collaborative effort alive here.

My Best,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wound-up.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	7173  
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com

Hi All--

For some reason, some but not all of my answers to questions in threads are not posting, or they are invisible or something.

So here's a new thread comprising the posts that haven't turned up.

1.)I wanted to close the thread on the war after Panter's post. It's done for us artists. I am ashamed that I turned this forum into a political arena...that is not why I was hired, regardless of my personal feelings (which in the future, should be kept to myself). We do art discussions here and this comment is volunteered...ie-no one at XARA has told me to knock it off.

2.)Jens, I am sorry if I said anything that you felt was contrary to your feelings. I respect the right to express Jens the Artist and Jens the Politician equally.

3.)Kiwi, don't worry when it comes to bandwidth. Somehow, we will find a way to make an excellent artistic statement that represents the best of our forum. Let's kerep it going, and *I* will judge the September BAP awards.

4.)I want to be an observer/guide on the toybot group work. I do not want to contribute because I've already done the work. I want to see it better, with more life and more detail and more story behind it. So far, Stu has mentioned a toybot lost in the desert.

Any other ideas? Please, let's keep the collaborative effort alive here.

My Best,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com