Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have 20 PSD logos for sale. Buyer will have resell rights.

http://www.tammyhartdesigns.com/logos4sale
    (Bare with my host, it is new and has been experiencing some downtime.)

$200 OBO

Tammy Hart: tammy.s.hart@gmail.com
    MSN: tish7701@hotmail.com
    AIM: TSHart7701
    IP

I have 20 PSD logos for sale. Buyer will have resell rights.

http://www.tammyhartdesigns.com/logos4sale
    (Bare with my host, it is new and has been experiencing some downtime.)

$200 OBO

Tammy Hart: tammy.s.hart@gmail.com
    MSN: tish7701@hotmail.com
    AIM: TSHart7701
    IP

. . .
    IP

Nicely put Jared

Hi Tammy ... Welcome to TalkGraphics. As a graphic designer ... you should feel right at home in this community of professional and semi-professional graphic designers. While the emphasis here is mostly geared toward programs produced by Xara Ltd. (they DO sponsor the site) ... you can find experienced users of most popular graphics based software here who can answer your technical questions faster than you can FIND your users manual

The one thing you probably WON'T do here ... is sell logo's to people who THEMSELVES create logos.

Beyond that ... if you stick around awhile, you just might learn something ... AND ... you might find you have something to contribute

Thanks for stopping by.

-Ed.
    IP

I hope you realized that you might as well have given those away for free. What's to stop someone from modifying them and claiming them as their own? Copyright is a nice concept, but unless you have a very good lawyer as your partner and spend all your time hunting down logos and are prepared to spend time and money suing look-alikes, it's not going to help you much.
    There was an interesting topic in the XaraX/X1 forum:
    http://talkgraphics.com/groupee/foru...8&m=4411073001
    IP

Nice logos Tammy! (for websites)

No offense, more of a tip for designing anymore logos.

All your logo designs will look great for a website or web use. But almost all of your logo designs will need to be printed four color process...can be very costly business card, letterhead or envelopes.

As well as any signs made with these logos, can't use vinyl for gradients and halftones.

The serif type styles in some of the logos will drop off on small printed pieces.

And one last note, if any of these logos will be intended to be screen printed on t-shirts... I see maybe one or two of them working. All the others, no way.

Sorry to break the news. But this is what 20 years of experience working for offset and screen printers make you realize what can and cannot be done.

Kevin Prutzman...
    A Graphic Design Studio
    www.kevinprutzman.com
    IP

When it comes to Logos, the simpler the better. A logo that looks good in very small or very large in B&W will not have to be changed. If it becomes unreadable, it is probably not a workable logo.
    IP