Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello everyone! Just recently began working for AURA - Autos for Sale by Owners, www.ownerssellingautos.com. My main responsibilities include, but are not limited to marketing the company and its web site, both on and offline, customer service, and clerical. One way in which I am trying to boost customers and hits to the site is by offering advertising space on the site. Any suggestions on who to contact or where to go to find people or companies interested in advertising?

Auto for Sale? Register to win FREE advertising!
    http://www.ownerssellingautos.com

Hello everyone! Just recently began working for AURA - Autos for Sale by Owners, www.ownerssellingautos.com. My main responsibilities include, but are not limited to marketing the company and its web site, both on and offline, customer service, and clerical. One way in which I am trying to boost customers and hits to the site is by offering advertising space on the site. Any suggestions on who to contact or where to go to find people or companies interested in advertising?

Auto for Sale? Register to win FREE advertising!
    http://www.ownerssellingautos.com

well, I suppose that it is much like starting out any venture... cold calls and lot's of them...

I doubt much that anyone here at TG have much to do with advertizing and such, perhaps in their private business lives, but Talk Graphics is really just a place where everyone comes and talks about graphics...

good luck in your ventures [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

and I haven't got it! I tried, but to get it going you have spend your life on the phone, going back to people, taking the knocks etc.

Because the future of my own site depends on advertising revenue of one sort or another, I am just about to start using a telemarketing agency to do it for me. I have a spreadsheet in which I can put the costs and revenues and give some predictions on whether I need to pull the plug or not. And a lot of thinking has gone into the sales material and processes.

On pure hits, you need to get Google going. Spider Food is one good place for guidance, but have a look back through the old topics here for other tips.

Good luck.

www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk