Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Well, I've owned Xara3D for a long time, and kind of wrote it off as a tool for doing a few "nifty" tricks, but apparently missed the memo on the real power of this program!

Since finding this forum, I have seen examples of things that blew me away! I never received my CD version, but figured it was no big deal, 'cause the license key yielded a full version from download. BUT... I had no IDEA things like what I have seen here are possible in Xara3D!! I'd read the online help, and still came away thinking that only one text or vector item could be on the creen at the same time.

Question is...can anyone please point me to a place where I can learn more about Xara3D's features? The help file doen't even INDICATE that alignment, multiple images, etc. is possible that I can find. Since I bought it, I've only used it for making a word spin around. Thought that's all it would do. Where can I learn more???????

Thanks!

Shannon

Courtesy of Luciano in the "vertical button rather than horizontal" discussion. How in THE HELL does he get the "home" on top of the square?????

ARRGH!

Shannon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Shannon,

Welcome to the forum. Here are two tutorial by Gary W. Priester from his XaraXone site, from June of 2000 Pushing the Envelope and from April 1999 Xara3D 3 Truckin' . They have been very helpful to me.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update