Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I purchased the software. Give me the templates and buttons and navbars when I give you the money. Having to wait for a download each time I select a navbar is bogus. I am not always connected to the internet. You should at least provide a zipfile for download that contains ALL templates, buttons, themes ... since you left it out of the software I purchased. What if I had asked you to download $1 from my account everytime you needed it?

I purchased the software. Give me the templates and buttons and navbars when I give you the money. Having to wait for a download each time I select a navbar is bogus. I am not always connected to the internet. You should at least provide a zipfile for download that contains ALL templates, buttons, themes ... since you left it out of the software I purchased. What if I had asked you to download $1 from my account everytime you needed it?

Apologies, I received ALL templates when I clicked on ONE menu bar. I was under the MISTAKEN impression that I had to wait for a download EACH time. PLEASE accept my apology for the shameful post. I wish you had a Post Recall button.

i thought the same thing. but then i stopped drinking beer and behold all the templates were there