Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I get dots in a rendered photo when I print it no matter what resolution it's set to, but when I take it to a printer (Kinko's), it prints fine.
    Also, I get a "TWAIN error. [T009]Error in getting the first TWAIN data source. [T021]Unable to find the TWAIN source manager (TWAIN_32.DLL). Please copy the TWAIN_32.DLL file from your source disk to your Windows folder. [T039]", when I try to pull images into PhotoImpact from a cam or scanner but the file is there. I'm running XP. Can anyone help?

XP can run differently depending upon several things: is it an upgrade or a full install and is it the home or corporate edition. If you cannot scan directly into PI, try using the Windows Scanning Wizard and save your file and then open from inside PI. When you say you can print a file at Kinko's but are getting very coarse printing at home, what is the resolution of your printer? Does your printer have this same problem with any other Windows based program? Do you have a word processing program, how does it print a high resolution .jpeg file?
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode