SOME of us DON'T believe in Satan and believe more in there simply are people that come into history that make the human race strive more for the better side of things. Hitler did just that as well as what's going on now. Earth is certainly NOT heaven, nor will it ever be, it is a place for all souls to learn their lessons and ascend to higher levels.

Hiltler may not have had a choice in what he did, maybe that was HIS role in the cosmic play we all call LIFE. Christianity loves to do the whole SATAN thing, but many religions and beliefs are not of that mind set. Mine is NOT!!!

As for the painting, I DO see talent, regardless of who did it. Painting dried arrangements are not uncommon and it does look dead and lifeless because it was probably in that state when he did the piece. Iv'e seen other pieces that he did that were lighter and airy and quite nice.

So political, relegious and artistic views aside, yes he was wrong in what he did, but I think he had talent, but sometimes it takes an imagination to see that, eh ; )

RAMWolff (German/Irish/Danish descent_in that order)