Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SOME of us DON'T believe in Satan and believe more in there simply are people that come into history that make the human race strive more for the better side of things. Hitler did just that as well as what's going on now. Earth is certainly NOT heaven, nor will it ever be, it is a place for all souls to learn their lessons and ascend to higher levels.

Hiltler may not have had a choice in what he did, maybe that was HIS role in the cosmic play we all call LIFE. Christianity loves to do the whole SATAN thing, but many religions and beliefs are not of that mind set. Mine is NOT!!!

As for the painting, I DO see talent, regardless of who did it. Painting dried arrangements are not uncommon and it does look dead and lifeless because it was probably in that state when he did the piece. Iv'e seen other pieces that he did that were lighter and airy and quite nice.

So political, relegious and artistic views aside, yes he was wrong in what he did, but I think he had talent, but sometimes it takes an imagination to see that, eh ; )

RAMWolff (German/Irish/Danish descent_in that order)
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Sorry Stud,

My religious views are not up for debate and even if they were I wouldn't waste my time doing it in a Hitler post with you. Every living person makes choices. Hitler chose to murder. It was by no stretch of the imagine, however tortured one's mind might be, beyond his control. To think otherwise is simply pathetic and naive.

I'm gonna back out of this now. I've said my piece and also just because it's the right thing to do. Good luck with your situation.

Nuff Said
    Jeff

Looks pretty good to me...
    Tony
    Tony

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Setting aside who painted it, I rather like it. IMHO had any of us painted it and posted it - we'd likely be falling all over each other to comment nice supportive things. Problem is, I don't think we can seperate the artist from the art. Knowing the dark things that lurked in the artist's mind (and eventually spilled out with horrific consequences) makes it almost impossible to enjoy this piece objectively. To me the image is more important knowing who painted it. It can make us think about how we as individuals exercise our creativity.

What Hitler's painting does for me is reinforce my belief that we are all creative beings. Creativity is as much a part of being human as walking on two legs. It is awful that some humans (thankfully relatively few) turn their creativity towards hatred, domination, and terrorism.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

I am sorry but my basic aim of posting had been that probably we could discuss it rather than the man responsible for it. But I do appreciate that sometimes it is just not possible.

But hey would I be asking too much, if I asked how I can get a dull canvaslike finish as is seen in the painting in xara?

Uh?