Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I sent this to Xara too:

I'll buy this if I can get it to work, so I appreciate having the tral to deal with, BUT I'm having an issue with where the NavBar files are going. I tried to save them right into my Frontpage2003 Web.The menu showed up fine the first time, but when I made changes to the text, it vanished from the published web page.

I've tried it both ways. from the plug inside of Frontpage and from scratch using the program on it's own and saving.

When I save the files, besides the gif's, how many java files should be in the folder. Should a java file be outside the folder with the other webpages,etc.

Owen

I sent this to Xara too:

I'll buy this if I can get it to work, so I appreciate having the tral to deal with, BUT I'm having an issue with where the NavBar files are going. I tried to save them right into my Frontpage2003 Web.The menu showed up fine the first time, but when I made changes to the text, it vanished from the published web page.

I've tried it both ways. from the plug inside of Frontpage and from scratch using the program on it's own and saving.

When I save the files, besides the gif's, how many java files should be in the folder. Should a java file be outside the folder with the other webpages,etc.

Owen